Small quantities as well as large series systems are realized. The magnet systems can be glued, flanged, welded or injected with plastic or die-cast zinc.
Tridelta provides competent and comprehensive support thanks to extensive experience:
- when selecting suitable magnetic systems, structures, assemblies and devices
- in the use, production and further processing as well as characterization of magnetic materials
- in the selection of materials, the most favorable magnet shape – taking into account the electromagnetic, manufacturing and further processing requirements
- in the design of magnetic circuits – including the execution of corresponding calculations, if desired
- when magnetizing, targeted stabilization and calibration of magnet systems
- in quality assurance by measuring the characteristic values
Ready to install
All magnetic assemblies can be delivered ready for installation. It is also possible to send the components and holders in which the magnets are to be installed to Tridelta for installation and magnetization. A drawing of the planned mounts for the magnetic components is helpful in determining the most favorable mounting method.
Each series production is usually preceded by the testing of a trial model. For some construction systems, such as eddy current and hysteresis clutches and brakes, it is recommended to test a trial model, since the properties here vary depending on the application, e.g. B. can change by heating.
Magnetic rings and segments of some systems are glued to the iron parts with special adhesives, or the iron pots are filled with special resin. If high chemical and thermal resistance is required, corresponding specifications are necessary. Holes can be drilled in the magnet mounts to fasten the magnetic assemblies. Holes on the outer circumference are also possible.
Tridelta is happy to provide you with advice. In order to ensure smooth operation, each construction can be discussed. Tridelta’s specialist engineers will assist you in discussing specific questions regarding the possible applications of magnet systems and magnet assemblies.
The earlier the cooperation begins, the more efficiently one can contribute to the decisive technical and economic optimization of the solutions.